The Role of Parental Income over the Life Cycle: A Comparison of Sweden and the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Bohlmark & Matthew J. Lindquist, 2006. "Life-Cycle Variations in the Association between Current and Lifetime Income: Replication and Extension for Sweden," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 879-900, October.
- Martin Nybom & Jan Stuhler, 2016.
"Heterogeneous Income Profiles and Lifecycle Bias in Intergenerational Mobility Estimation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(1), pages 239-268.
- Nybom, Martin & Stuhler, Jan, 2011. "Heterogeneous Income Profiles and Life-Cycle Bias in Intergenerational Mobility Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 5697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart H.H. & Heckman James & Humphries John Eric, 2011.
"Identification Problems in Personality Psychology,"
025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart & Heckman James & Humphries John Eric, 2011. "Identification Problems in Personality Psychology," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lex Borghans & Bart H.H. Golsteyn & James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries, 2011. "Identification Problems in Personality Psychology," NBER Working Papers 16917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric, 2011. "Identification Problems in Personality Psychology," IZA Discussion Papers 5605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H. H. & Heckman, James & Humphries, John Eric, 2011. "Identification Problems in Personality Psychology," Working Paper Series 5/2011, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009. "The Height Premium in Earnings: The Role of Physical Capacity and Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 4266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gregg & Lindsey Macmillan & Claudia Vittori, 2015. "Nonlinear Estimation of Lifetime Intergenerational Economic Mobility and the Role of Education," DoQSS Working Papers 15-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2015.
"Direct and Indirect Influences of Parental Background on Children's Earnings: a Comparison across Countries and Genders,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 423-450, July.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Upward and Downward Occupational Mobility: A Comparison of Eight EU Member States," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-29, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "The economic impact of upward and downward occupational mobility: A comparison of eight EU member states," Working Papers 13, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsbirth weight; intergenerational mobility; height; human capital;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-07 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-01-07 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2013-01-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.