Report NEP-EDU-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Urzua & Tomas Rau, 2012. "Higher education dropouts, access to credit, and labor market outcomes: Evidence from Chile," 2012 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Breda & Son Thierry Ly, 2012. "Science: why the gender gap?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 386, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre André & Jean-Luc Demonsant, 2012. "Koranic Schools in Senegal : A real barrier to formal education?," THEMA Working Papers 2012-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 12-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Bifulco & Jason M. Fletcher & Sun Jung Oh & Stephen L. Ross, 2012. "Do Classmate Effects Fade Out?," NBER Working Papers 18648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2012. "University choice and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 292, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Nybom, Martin, 2012. "The Role of Parental Income over the Life Cycle: A Comparison of Sweden and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 7066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Japan’s Education Services Imports: Branch Campus or Subsidiary Campus?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 103, Asian Development Bank.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2012. "The gap between school enrolments and population in South Africa: Analysis of the possible explanations," Working Papers 23/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Sushil Mohan & Monojit Chatterji, 2012. "The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 273, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Arts Related Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 295, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Márcia de Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2012. "Equality of Educational Ppportunity Employing PISA Data: Taking both Achievement and Access into Account," Working Papers 277, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.