To Measure is to Know? A Comparative Analysis of Gender Indices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Irene van Staveren, 2013. "To Measure is to Know? A Comparative Analysis of Gender Indices," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 71(3), pages 339-372, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabina Alkire, 2007. "The Missing Dimensions of Poverty Data: Introduction to the Special Issue," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 347-359.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "The Construction of the Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 184, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - Measuring Inclusive Growth: From Theory to Applications in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2339, African Development Bank.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Sakina Shibuya & Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Trends in Gender Equality and Women’s Advancement," IMF Working Papers 16/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Underwood, C.R. & Leddy, A.M. & Morgan, M., 2014. "Gender-equity or gender-equality scales and indices for potential use in aquatic agricultural systems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40447, June.
- Amie Gaye & Jeni Klugman & Milorad Kovacevic & Sarah Twigg & Eduardo Zambrano, 2013. "Measuring gender disparities in human development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 24, pages 393-409 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haan, A. de, 2015. "Social inclusion and structural transformation: Concepts, measurements and trade-offs," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huang, Y.L. & Cameron, J., 2012. "Granger inspired testing the ISDs for possible causal relationships," ISD Working Paper Series 2012-01, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- de Haan, Arjan & Foa, Roberto, 2014. "Indices of social development and their application to Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- AfDB AfDB, 2017. "North Africa - Working paper - Measuring Inclusive Growth: From theory to applications in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2353, African Development Bank.
- Ferretti, Fabrizio & Mariani, Michele, 2017. "Gender Discrimination, Gender Disparities in Obesity and Human Development," MPRA Paper 77728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgender; index; inequality measurement; policy research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eurisd:26763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .