To Measure is to Know? A Comparative Analysis of Gender Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Staveren, I.P., 2011. "To Measure is to Know? A Comparative Analysis of Gender Indices," ISD Working Paper Series 2011-02, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabina Alkire, 2007. "The Missing Dimensions of Poverty Data: Introduction to the Special Issue," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 347-359.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "The Construction of the Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 184, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Sakina Shibuya & Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Trends in Gender Equality and Women’s Advancement," IMF Working Papers 16/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Underwood, C.R. & Leddy, A.M. & Morgan, M., 2014. "Gender-equity or gender-equality scales and indices for potential use in aquatic agricultural systems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40447, September.
- Amie Gaye & Jeni Klugman & Milorad Kovacevic & Sarah Twigg & Eduardo Zambrano, 2013. "Measuring gender disparities in human development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 24, pages 393-409 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - Measuring Inclusive Growth: From Theory to Applications in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2339, African Development Bank.
- Haan, A. de, 2015. "Social inclusion and structural transformation: Concepts, measurements and trade-offs," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huang, Y.L. & Cameron, J., 2012. "Granger inspired testing the ISDs for possible causal relationships," ISD Working Paper Series 2012-01, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- de Haan, Arjan & Foa, Roberto, 2014. "Indices of social development and their application to Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- AfDB AfDB, 2017. "North Africa - Working paper - Measuring Inclusive Growth: From theory to applications in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2353, African Development Bank.
- Ferretti, Fabrizio & Mariani, Michele, 2017. "Gender Discrimination, Gender Disparities in Obesity and Human Development," MPRA Paper 77728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:71:y:2013:i:3:p:339-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .