Leading indicators in a globalised world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2005.
"Leading Indicators for Euro-area Inflation and GDP Growth,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(s1), pages 785-813, December.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Masten, Igor, 2003. "Leading Indicators for Euro Area Inflation and GDP Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2003. "Leading Indicators for Euro-area Inflation and GDP Growth," Working Papers 235, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Clements, M.P. & Hendry, D., 1992. "On the Limitations of Comparing Mean Square Forecast Errors," Economics Series Working Papers 99138, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Claudio Lupi, 2004.
"Forecasting industrial production and the early detection of turning points,"
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 647-671, September.
- Bruno Giancarlo & Lupi Claudio, 2001. "Forecasting Industrial Production and the Early Detection of Turning POints," ISAE Working Papers 20, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Bruno, Giancarlo & Lupi, Claudio, 2003. "Forecasting Industrial Production and the Early Detection of Turning Points," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03004, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Claudio Lupi, 2001. "Forecasting Industrial Production and the Early Detection of Turning Points," Econometrics 0110004, EconWPA.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Professor E. Philip Davis, 2001. "Some evidence on financial factors in the determination of aggregate business investment for the G7," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 187, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Carriero, Andrea & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007.
"A comparison of methods for the construction of composite coincident and leading indexes for the UK,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 219-236.
- Andrea Carriero & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2007. "A Comparison of Methods for the Construction of Composite Coincident and Leading Indexes for the UK," Working Papers 590, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Clements, M.P. & Hendry, D.F., 1992. "Forecasting in Cointegrated Systems," Economics Series Working Papers 99139, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Clements & David F. Hendry, 2001. "Forecasting Non-Stationary Economic Time Series," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262531895, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kick & Nadya Jahn, 2014.
"Early Warning Indicators for the German Banking System: A Macroprudential Analysis,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 47(1), pages 5-47.
- Jahn, Nadya & Kick, Thomas, 2012. "Early warning indicators for the German banking system: A macroprudential analysis," Discussion Papers 27/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Carstensen Kai & Wohlrabe Klaus & Ziegler Christina, 2011.
"Predictive Ability of Business Cycle Indicators under Test: A Case Study for the Euro Area Industrial Production,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 82-106, February.
- Kai Carstensen & Klaus Wohlrabe & Christina Ziegler, 2010. "Predictive Ability of Business Cycle Indicators under Test: A Case Study for the Euro Area Industrial Production," CESifo Working Paper Series 3158, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carstensen, Kai & Wohlrabe, Klaus & Ziegler, Christina, 2011. "Predictive ability of business cycle indicators under test: A case study for the Euro area industrial production," Munich Reprints in Economics 19953, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carstensen, Kai & Wohlrabe, Klaus & Ziegler, Christina, 2010. "Predictive Ability of Business Cycle Indicators under Test: A Case Study for the Euro Area Industrial Production," Discussion Papers in Economics 11442, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Agne Reklaite, 2015. "Globalisation Effect Measure Via Hierarchical Dynamic Factor Modelling," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 139-149, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; forecast comparison; globalisation; Leading Indicator; structural change;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2010-01-10 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20091125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.