The Roads to Success: Analyzing Dropout and Degree Completion at University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:613-631 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalina A. Vallejos & Mark F. J. Steel, 2017.
"Bayesian survival modelling of university outcomes,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(2), pages 613-631, February.
- Vallejos, Catalina & Steel, Mark F. J., 2014. "Bayesian Survival Modelling of University Outcomes," MPRA Paper 57185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-09-16 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/96837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .