What are the Factors of Success at University? A Case Study in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013.
"Pure ethnic gaps in educational attainment and school to work transitions: When do they arise?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 276-294.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions: When Do They Arise?," IZA Discussion Papers 7262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When do they Arise?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4162, CESifo Group Munich.
- S. Baert & B. Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/832, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bea Cantillon & Annemieke De Ridder & Eva Vanhaecht & Gerlinde Verbist, 2010. "(Un)desirable Effects of Output Funding for Flemish Universities," Working Papers 1005, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Cantillon, B. & De Ridder, A. & Vanhaecht, E. & Verbist, G., 2011. "(Un)desirable effects of output funding for Flemish universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1059-1072, October.
- Stijn Baert & Frank W. Heiland & Sanders Korenman, 2016. "Native-Immigrant Gaps in Educational and School-to-Work Transitions in the 2nd Generation: The Role of Gender and Ethnicity," De Economist, Springer, vol. 164(2), pages 159-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:121-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .