(Un)desirable Effects of Output Funding for Flemish Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betts, Julian R, 1998. "The Impact of Educational Standards on the Level and Distribution of Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 266-275, March.
- Elena Arias & Catherine Dehon, 2008.
"What are the factors of success at university? a case study in Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13348, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Arias & Catherine Dehon, 2008. "What are the factors of success at university? A case study in Belgium," Working Papers ECARES 2008_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Arias Ortiz, 2008. "What are the Factors of Success at University? A Case Study in Belgium," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 121-148, June.
- Costrell, Robert M, 1994. "A Simple Model of Educational Standards," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 956-971, September.
- Stijn Kelchtermans & Frank Verboven, 2010. "Participation and study decisions in a public system of higher education," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 355-391.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; Education; Flanders; output funding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:wpaper:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wim Van Lancker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .