From Access to Income : Regional and Ethnic Inequality in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997.
"Can high-inequality developing countries escape absolute poverty?,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-57, September.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Can high-inequality developing countries escape absolute poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1775, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Menno & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D., 2003. "Decomposing world health inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-293, March.
- Quibria, M.G., 2002. "Growth and Poverty: Lessons from the East Asian Miracle Revisited," MPRA Paper 2638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Pradhan, Menno & Saadah, Fadia & Sayed, Haneen & Sparrow, Robert, 2001. "Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia : who benefits from public spending?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2739, The World Bank.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Asep Suryahadi, 2000. "Changes in Household Welfare, Poverty and Inequality During the Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 97-114.
- Mejia, Daniel & St-Pierre, Marc, 2008.
"Unequal opportunities and human capital formation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Marc St-Pierre & Daniel Mejia, 2004. "Unequal opportunities and human capital formation," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 188, Econometric Society.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel MejÃa & Marc St-Pierre, 2005. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003737, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 201-222.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2016. "Intrageneration Poverty Dynamics in Indonesia: Households’ Welfare Mobility Before, During, and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 117, JICA Research Institute.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of the Informal Small and Cottage Industry in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Indunil De Silva & Sudarno Sumarto, 2015.
"How do Educational Transfers Affect Child Labour Supply and Expenditures? Evidence from Indonesia of Impact and Flypaper Effects,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 483-507, December.
- de Silva, Indunil & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2014. "How do educational transfers affect child labour supply and expenditures? Evidence from Indonesia of impact and flypaper effects," MPRA Paper 65311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2014.
- Andy Sumner & Peter Edward, 2013. "From Low Income, High Poverty to High-Income, No Poverty? An Optimistic View of the Long-Run Evolution of Poverty in Indonesia By International Poverty Lines, 1984–2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201310, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2013.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Ben Satriatna, 2013. "Development in Education Sector: Are the Poor Catching Up?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201315, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Puspita Ayuningtyas Prawesti, 2017. "Infrastructural Development and Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia (Municipal Panel Data 2002 – 2013)," GATR Journals jber150, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2013. "Regional convergence and the role of the neighbourhood effect in decentralised Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Elisabetta Magnani & Garima Verma & Anu Rammohan, 2012. "Intra-household Competition for Care: The Role of Bequest-regulating Social Norms," Working Papers 201206, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008. "Creating New Regions, Improving Regional Welfare Equality?," MPRA Paper 12540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2013. "Education Transfers, expenditures and child labour supply in Indonesia: An evaluationof impacts and flypaper effects," MPRA Paper 57132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teguh, Dartanto & Nurkholis, Nurkholis, 2011. "Finding out of the Determinants of Poverty Dynamics in Indonesia: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 41185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2009. "Changing Wage Distributions and the Evolution of Wage Inequality in Indonesia:1994 – 2007," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0906, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; education; income; voice; Inequality; ethnic; regional; Urban; Indonesia;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .