Development in Education Sector: Are the Poor Catching Up?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo, 2001.
"Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Digdowiseiso, Kumba, 2010. "Measuring gini coefficient of education: the Indonesian cases," MPRA Paper 19865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arze del Granado, F. Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andy & Yavuz, Elif, 2007.
"Investing in Indonesia's education : allocation, equity, and efficiency of public expenditures,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4329, The World Bank.
- Arze del Granado, Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andrew & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia’s Education: Allocation, Equity, and Efficiency of Public Expenditures," MPRA Paper 4372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2006. "From Access to Income : Regional and Ethnic Inequality in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22547, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Sumner, 2014. "Who are likely to be the future poor in Indonesia? Evidence on primary school non-completion from six rounds of the Demographic and Health Survey, 1991-2012," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201406, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Poverty; Indonesia;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-20 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-20 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-20 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .