Creating New Regions, Improving Regional Welfare Equality?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hal HILL & Takashi SHIRAISHI, 2007. "Indonesia After the Asian Crisis," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 123-141.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 201-222.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:6:y:2001:i:3:p:283-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Human Development in India: Regional Pattern and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 4821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2006. "From Access to Income : Regional and Ethnic Inequality in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22547, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fitria Fitrani & Bert Hofman & Kai Kaiser, 2005. "Unity in diversity? The creation of new local governments in a decentralising Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 57-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James CUST & Ridwan D. RUSLI, 2014. "The economic spillovers from resource extraction: a partial resource blessing at the subnational level?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1402, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsnew region; ‘pemekaran’; human development index; inequality;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-01-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .