Decentralization and Spatial Allocation Policy of Public Investment in Indonesia and Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motohiro Sato, 2002. "Intergovernmental Transfers, Governance Structure and Fiscal Decentralization," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-76.
- Kodrat Wibowo, 2005. "Basic Strategies For The Role Of Indonesian Central-local Government In Poverty Alleviation Programs," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200503, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Apr 2005.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Tomoyasu Tanaka, 2010.
"Productivity effects and determinants of public infrastructure investment,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 493-521.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Tomoyasu Tanaka, 2005. "Productivity Effects and Determinants of Public Infrastructure Investment," Discussion Papers 2005-35, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2005. "The Impact of Intergovernmental Transfers in the Japanese Local Government Fiscal System," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 4(2), pages 26-58, Spring/Su.
- Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan, 2008. "Decentralization Policy and Equality: A Theil Analysis of Indonesian Income Inequality," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200810, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2008.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670, December.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 201-222.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2004. "Second-best redistribution through public investment: a characterization, an empirical test and an application to the case of Spain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 489-503, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2016. "Interprovincial efficiency differentials in Indonesia's pre-and post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p412, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic investment; Decentralization; Efficiency–equity trade-off; Indonesia; Japan;
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .