Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Takahiro AKITA & Rizal Affandi LUKMAN & Yukino YAMADA, 1999. "Inequality In The Distribution Of Household Expenditures In Indonesia: A Theil Decomposition Analysis," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-221, June.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Takahiro Akita, 2003. "Decomposing regional income inequality in China and Indonesia using two-stage nested Theil decomposition method," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Jorge Garcia Garcia & Lana Soelistianingsih, 1998. "Why Do Differences in Provincial Incomes Persist in Indonesia?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 95-120.
- Tsui Kai-yuen, 1993. "Decomposition of China's Regional Inequalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 600-627, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2016. "Interprovincial efficiency differentials in Indonesia's pre-and post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008. "Creating New Regions, Improving Regional Welfare Equality?," MPRA Paper 12540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahiro Akita & Puji Agus Kurniawan & Sachiko Miyata, 2011.
"Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bidimensional Decomposition Analysis,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Takahiro Akita & Puji Agus Kurniawan & Sachiko Miyata, 2009. "Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bi-dimensional Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers EMS_2009_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2004. "Spatial Dynamic Of Small And Medium Enterprises In The Recent Economic Crisis," Urban/Regional 0409003, EconWPA.
- McCulloch, Neil & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2008. "Endowments, location or luck ? evaluating the determinants of sub-national growth in decentralized Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4769, The World Bank.
- Hiroshi Sakamoto, 2013. "Intra-regional Disparity and Municipal Merger: Case Study in Fukuoka Prefecture," ERSA conference papers ersa13p110, European Regional Science Association.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015.
"Determinants of cross regional disparity in financial deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 896-910.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Moch Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Determinants of Cross Regional Disparity in Financial Deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces," Post-Print hal-01140209, HAL.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Moch Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Determinants of Cross Regional Disparity in Financial Deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces," Working Papers hal-01114255, HAL.
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14632, The World Bank.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2013. "Capital Stock Estimates by Province and Interprovincial Distribution in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 409-428, December.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008.
"Indonesia'S Changing Economic Geography,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 407-435.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2007. "Indonesia’s Changing Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200713, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Hal Hill & RBudy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008. "Indonesia's Changing Economic Geography," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Abdul Jabbar Abdullah & Hristos Doucouliagos & Elizabeth Manning, 2015. "Are regional incomes in Malaysia converging?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 69-94, November.
- Hal HILL, 2008. "Globalization, Inequality, and Local-level Dynamics: Indonesia and the Philippines," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(1), pages 42-61.
- Tirtosuharto, Darius, 2013. "Regional Inequality in Indonesia: Did Convergence Occur Following the 1997 Financial Crisis?," MPRA Paper 70797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Kodrat Wibowo, 2014. "Decentralization and Spatial Allocation Policy of Public Investment in Indonesia and Japan," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2006. "From Access to Income : Regional and Ethnic Inequality in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22547, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi & Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Takahiro Akita, 2012. "Spatial Dimensions of Expenditure Inequality and the Role of Education in Indonesia: An Analysis of the 2008-2010 Susenas Panel," Working Papers EMS_2012_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:38:y:2002:i:2:p:201-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.