Non-Hierarchical Bivariate Decomposition of Theil Indexes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kam Ki Tang & Dennis Petrie, 2009. "Non-Hierarchical Bivariate Decomposition of Theil Indexes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 918-927.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowell, Frank A. & Kuga, Kiyoshi, 1981. "Additivity and the entropy concept: An axiomatic approach to inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 131-143, August.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Mishra, Padmaja & Parikh, Ashok, 1992. "Household Consumer Expenditure Inequalities in India: A Decomposition Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(2), pages 225-236, June.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1980. "On the Structure of Additive Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 521-531.
- Pedro Conceicao & James K. Galbraith, 2000. "Constructing Long and Dense Time-Series of Inequality Using the Theil Index," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, Winter.
- Adelman, Irma & Levy, Amnon, 1984. "Decomposing Theil's Income of Income Inequality into Between and Within Components: A Note," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(1), pages 119-121, March.
- Takahiro Akita, 2003. "Decomposing regional income inequality in China and Indonesia using two-stage nested Theil decomposition method," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 55-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahiro Akita & Sachiko Miyata, 2013.
"The roles of location and education in the distribution of economic well-being in Indonesia: hierarchical and non-hierarchical inequality decomposition analyses,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, pages 137-150.
- Takahiro Akita & Sachiko Miyata, 2013. "The Roles of Location and Education in the Distribution of Economic Well-being in Indonesia: Hierarchical and Non-hierarchical Inequality Decomposition Analyses," Working Papers EMS_2013_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Takahiro Akita, 2017. "Educational Expansion and the Role of Education in Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia Since the 1997 Financial Crisis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 1165-1186.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2017.
"Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 121-149, January.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2006. "Promotion of Eco-Products and Environmental Regulation with Learning-by-Doing," Working Papers EMS_2006_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Takahiro Akita, 2015. "Educational expansion and the role of education in expenditure inequality in Indonesia since the 1997 financial crisis," Working Papers SDES-2015-24, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .