The Economic Crisis and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Takahiro AKITA & Rizal Affandi LUKMAN & Yukino YAMADA, 1999. "Inequality In The Distribution Of Household Expenditures In Indonesia: A Theil Decomposition Analysis," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-221, June.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Takahiro Akita, 2000. "Decomposing Regional Income Inequality Using Two-Stage Nested Theil Decomposition Method," Working Papers EMS_2000_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:x:y:2018:i:2:p:215-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takahiro Akita, 2001. "Regional Income Inequality in China: A Two-Stage Nested Inequality Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers EMS_2001_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; regional income inequalities; two-stage inequality decomposition; economic crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2001_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .