Why Do Differences in Provincial Incomes Persist in Indonesia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Income Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2002_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hal HILL, 2008. "Globalization, Inequality, and Local-level Dynamics: Indonesia and the Philippines," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(1), pages 42-61.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008.
"Indonesia'S Changing Economic Geography,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 407-435.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2007. "Indonesia’s Changing Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200713, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Hal Hill & RBudy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008. "Indonesia's Changing Economic Geography," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi & Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Takahiro Akita, 2014. "Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia, 2008–2010: A Spatial Decomposition Analysis and the Role of Education," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 389-411, December.
- Takahiro Akita & Puji Agus Kurniawan & Sachiko Miyata, 2011.
"Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bidimensional Decomposition Analysis,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Takahiro Akita & Puji Agus Kurniawan & Sachiko Miyata, 2009. "Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bi-dimensional Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers EMS_2009_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Xuan-Binh Vu & Son Nghiem, 2016. "Analysis of GDP trends and inequalities in Vietnam`s provinces and groups of provinces," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(7), pages 167-186, July.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 201-222.
- Bert Hofman & Susana Cordeira Guerra, 2004. "Ensuring Inter-regional Equity and Poverty Reduction," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0411, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- McCulloch, Neil & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2008. "Endowments, location or luck ? evaluating the determinants of sub-national growth in decentralized Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4769, The World Bank.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2015. "Interprovincial differences in the endowment and utilization in labour force by educational attainment in Indonesia's post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p878, European Regional Science Association.
- Jorge Garcia Garcia, 2000. "Indonesia's Trade and Price Interventions: Pro-Java and Pro-Urban," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 93-112.
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2016. "Inter-provincial migration and 1975–2005 regional growth in Indonesia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 87-105, March.
- M A B Siddique & Heru Wibowo & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Inequality in Indonesia: 1999-2008," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:34:y:1998:i:1:p:95-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.