Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Crawford School Working Papers in April 2012
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2012-05-03 16:44:00
- Top Three Crawford Working Papers in March 2012
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2012-04-02 15:14:00
- Crawford School Working Papers in January 2012
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2012-02-03 00:03:00
- Crawford School Working Papers in December 2011
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2012-01-03 06:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2014. "A comparative analysis of the impact of oil prices on oil-rich emerging economies in the Pacific Rim," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 328-339.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; Indonesia; productivity;
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2009-01-31 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .