Report NEP-FDG-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009. "The economic and fiscal consequences of financial crises," MPRA Paper 13025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Salinas & Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Explaining Episodes of Growth Accelerations, Decelerations, and Collapses in Western Africa," IMF Working Papers 08/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben Doudou, Makrem, 2009.
"Relation entre intégration financière et croissance: pourquoi est-elle ambiguë?
[Relation between financial integration and growth: why is she ambiguous?]," MPRA Paper 12982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags," DNB Working Papers 195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andersson, Magnus & D'Agostino, Antonello, 2008. "Are sectoral stock prices useful for predicting euro area GDP?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/08, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2009. "Is Monetary Policy Effective During Financial Crises?," NBER Working Papers 14678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.