Report NEP-HRM-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germana Bottone, 2008. "Human Capital: an Institutional Economics point of view," ISAE Working Papers 107, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2008. "Multidimensional Human Capital, Wages and Endogenous Employment Status in Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 3906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," NBER Working Papers 14695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vona, Francesco & Consoli, Davide, 2009. "Innovation, human capital and earning distribution: towards a dynamic life-cycle approach," MPRA Paper 13032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stenberg, Anders, 2009. "Upgrading the Low Skilled: Is Public Provision of Formal Education a Sensible Policy?," Working Paper Series 1/2009, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Bo Hansson, 2009. "Employers' Perspectives on the Roles of Human Capital Development and Management in Creating Value," OECD Education Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Belzil & François Poinas, 2008. "Education and Early Career Outcomes of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Working Papers 0836, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dottori, Davide & Shen, I-Ling, 2009. "Low-Skilled Immigration and the Expansion of Private Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 3946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & Srijit Mishra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "An Alternative approach to measure HDI," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Suciu, Marta Cristina, 2009. "Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090109, National Institute of Economic Research.