Human Capital: an Institutional Economics point of view
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; Institutional Economics; lifelong learning; Institutional quality;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-31 (Education)
- NEP-EVO-2009-01-31 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-01-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-01-31 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .