Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Knowledge management – a source of sustainable competitiveness in the knowledge based economy," MPRA Paper 1688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; knowledge-based economy; competitiveness; competitive advantage; intangible assets; intellectual capital;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-31 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-31 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2009-01-31 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:090109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .