Knowledge management – a source of sustainable competitiveness in the knowledge based economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihai Korka, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania: From Theory to Practice," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 12(1), pages 47-57, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suciu, Marta Cristina, 2009. "Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090109, National Institute of Economic Research.
- DARABAN Marius, 2016. "Outsourcing Cfo Activities As A Competitive Advantage," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(4), pages 116-123, December.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge based society; competitiveness; knowledge management; managerial revolution;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .