Report NEP-CSE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. P. M. A. R. Heugens & N. A. Dentchev, 2007. "Taming Trojan Horses: Identifying And Mitigating Corporate Social Responsibility Risks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/434, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lawrence A. Plummer, 2007. "The Spatial Dynamic Between Established Firms and Entrants," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07lp, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Cristina SimÃ³n, 2007. "A case study approach to exploring the relationship between HR management and firm performance," Working Papers Economia wp07-01, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Knowledge management – a source of sustainable competitiveness in the knowledge based economy," MPRA Paper 1688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric MAZAUD (LEREPS-GRES) & Marie LAGASSE (AIRBUS-FRANCE), 2007. "Vertical sub-contracting relationships strategy, the Airbus First-tier suppliers\' coordination," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Valorificarea capitalului intelectual - criteriu pentru performanta manageriala in societatea bazata pe cunoastere," MPRA Paper 1635, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Mark Gehlhar & Anita Regmi & Spyro Stefanou & Barry Zoumas, 2006. "Managing Firm Competitiveness in Global Markets," Working Papers 0714, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Toma, Ramona, 2006. "Competitiveness, Economic Freedom and Real Exchange Rate. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 1722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bikfalvi & Christian Serarols & David Urbano & Yancy Vaillant, 2007. "Technological Trampolines for new venture creation in Catalonia: the case of University of Girona," Working Paper 200701, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Nina Pološki Vokić & Maja Vidović, 2007. "HRM as a significant factor for achieving competitiveness through people – The case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0701, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- L. Guiso & F. Schivardi, 2006. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Working Paper CRENoS 200616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2006. "Hunting the Heffalump: Can Trait and Cognitive Characteristics Predict Entrepreneurial Orientation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/427, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington & Ting Zhang, 2006. "The Determinants of New-firm Survival across Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.