Hunting the Heffalump: Can Trait and Cognitive Characteristics Predict Entrepreneurial Orientation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciaran Connolly & Noel Hyndman, 2006. "The actual implementation of accruals accounting: Caveats from a case within the UK public sector," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 272-290, February.
More about this item
Keywordstraits; cognitive styles; entrepreneurial orientation; entrepreneurs versus nonentrepreneurs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2007-02-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-02-10 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:06/427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .