Report NEP-ENT-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2006. "Hunting the Heffalump: Can Trait and Cognitive Characteristics Predict Entrepreneurial Orientation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/427, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- L. Guiso & F. Schivardi, 2006. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Working Paper CRENoS 200616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington & Ting Zhang, 2006. "The Determinants of New-firm Survival across Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ryo Kambayashi, 2007. "Onsite Research in the U.S. and Canada: Govemental Data Availability in Notrh America," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-206, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2007. "New goods and the size distribution of firms," Working Papers 649, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Balàzs Szentes, 2007. "On the Return to Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 12874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence A. Plummer, 2007. "The Spatial Dynamic Between Established Firms and Entrants," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07lp, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Item repec:bbe:wpaper:200701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Investor Protection, Risk Sharing and Inequality," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 679.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 15 Jul 2011.