HRM as a significant factor for achieving competitiveness through people – The case of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHRM; HR practices; competitive advantage; competitive advantage through people; audit approach; HR indicators; benchmarking;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2007-02-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .