Report NEP-KNM-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vona, Francesco & Consoli, Davide, 2009. "Innovation, human capital and earning distribution: towards a dynamic life-cycle approach," MPRA Paper 13032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavla Zizalova, 2009. "Emerging innovation modes and (regional) innovation systems in the Czech Republic," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090102, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "Product innovation and renewal: foreign firms and clusters in Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 22709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Suciu, Marta Cristina, 2009. "Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090109, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ror:wpince:090108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stegaroiu, Carina-Elena, 2008. "The Informatization of Economic Life Through Artificial Intelligence and the Shaping of Social-Economic Processes," MPRA Paper 13021, University Library of Munich, Germany.