Basic Strategies For The Role Of Indonesian Central-local Government In Poverty Alleviation Programs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2016. "Interprovincial efficiency differentials in Indonesia's pre-and post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Kodrat Wibowo, 2014. "Decentralization and Spatial Allocation Policy of Public Investment in Indonesia and Japan," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty alleviation; decentralization; Indonesia;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-03-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:2005003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .