Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia : who benefits from public spending?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Menno, 1998. "Enrolment and Delayed Enrolment of Secondary School Age Children in Indonesia," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(4), pages 413-430, November.
- Ravallion, Martin & Bidani, Benu, 1994. "How Robust Is a Poverty Profile?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Benefit Incidence, Public Spending Reforms, and the Timing of Program Capture," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 257-273, May.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
- McMahon, Walter W. & Boediono, Walter W., 1992. "Universal basic education: An overall strategy of investment priorities for economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 137-151, June.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Skoufias, 1999. "Parental Education and child Nutrition in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 99-119.
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Equivalence Scale Relativities and the Extent of Inequality and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1067-1082, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:6:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14632, The World Bank.
- Arsenio M Balisacan, 2004.
"Averting Hunger and Food Insecurity in Asia,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2004. "Averting Hunger and Food Insecurity in Asia," Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series 2004-1, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA).
- World Bank, 2002. "Republic of Yemen : Poverty Update, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15318, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2009. "The Impact of Health Card Program on Access to Reproductive Health Services: An Indonesian Experience," MPRA Paper 38856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Evolution Of Education And Health Poverty During Economic Development:The Case Of Indonesia, 1991–2007," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201311, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- World Bank, 2002. "Republic of Yemen : Poverty Update, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15319, The World Bank.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011.
"The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit incidence analysis,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1057, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit Incidence Analysis," ESSP working papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & O'Donnell, Owen, 2008.
"Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2008/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen Oâ€™ Donnell, 2010. "Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings," Working Papers id:3177, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2004. "Timor-Leste : Education Since Independence from Reconstruction to Sustainable Improvement," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15736, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion, 2004. "Who is protected from budget cuts?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 109-122.
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2009.
"The impact of the Indonesian health card program: A matching estimator approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Meliyanni Johar, 2007. "The Impact of the Indonesian Health Card Program: A Matching Estimator Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2006. "From Access to Income : Regional and Ethnic Inequality in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22547, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kristiansen, Stein & Santoso, Purwo, 2006. "Surviving decentralisation?: Impacts of regional autonomy on health service provision in Indonesia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 247-259, August.
- Anne Goujon & Samir K.C., 2009. "Past and Future of Human Capital in Southeast Asia: From 1970 to 2030," VID Working Papers 0607, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Wawan JUSWANTO, "undated". "Distribution of Government Expenditure and Demand for Education Services: The Case of Indonesia," EcoMod2009 21500047, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Economics&Finance; Health Systems Development&Reform; Early Child and Children's Health; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Poverty Assessment; Health Economics&Finance; Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .