The Carbon `Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Handy, 2005. "Smart Growth and the Transportation-Land Use Connection: What Does the Research Tell Us?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(2), pages 146-167, April.
- TANNIER, Cécile & THOMAS, Isabelle & VUIDEL, Gilles & FRANKHAUSER, Pierre, 2011. "A fractal approach to identifying urban boundaries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2297, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabio Grazi & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Urban Form, Transport, and Global Warming," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscar emissions; carbon footprint; public transport; Smart Cities; Sprawl;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-09-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-09-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-09-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRE-2018-09-10 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-09-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:13086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.