Report NEP-ENE-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2018. "Energy and Climate," Working Paper Series 1618, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Bertsch, Valentin & Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2018. "Are Renewables Profitable in 2030? A Comparison between Wind and Solar across Europe," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 276178, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Ben Gilbert & Gavin Roberts, 2018. "Supply-side links in oil and gas markets," Working Papers 2018-04, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Karakaya, Etem & Yılmaz, Burcu & Alataş, Sedat, 2018. "How Production Based and Consumption Based Emissions Accounting Systems Change Climate Policy Analysis: The Case of CO2 Convergence," MPRA Paper 88781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2018. "Climate Policy and Stranded Carbon Assets: A Financial Perspective," OxCarre Working Papers 206, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fabian Feger & Doina Radulescu & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2018. "Redistribution through Income Taxation and Public Utility Pricing in the Presence of Energy Efficiency Considerations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7195, CESifo.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault, 2018. "Per Capita Income, Consumption Patterns, and CO2 Emissions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally, 2018. "Per Capita Income, Consumption Patterns, and CO₂ Emissions," NBER Working Papers 24923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashwin K Seshadri, 2018. "Economics of carbon-dioxide abatement under an exogenous constraint on cumulative emissions," Papers 1808.08717, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Fabra, Natalia, 2018. "A Primer on Capacity Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan J., 2018. "Economic Analysis of Battery Storage Systems: A Levelized Cost Approach," Research Papers 3696, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gilbert, Christopher L. & Mugera, Harriet K., 2017. "The effects of US biofuels policy: A structural break analysis of the WTI pass-through to the corn price," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258646, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bartosz Uniejewski & Grzegorz Marcjasz & Rafal Weron, 2018. "Understanding intraday electricity markets: Variable selection and very short-term price forecasting using LASSO," HSC Research Reports HSC/18/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Abdisa, Lamessa Tariku, 2018. "Power Outages, Its Economic Cost and Firm Performance: Evidence From Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 88217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Gilbert & Joshua S. Graff Zivin, 2018. "Dynamic corrective taxes with time-varying salience," Working Papers 2018-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Muhammad Irfan & Michael P. Cameron & Gazi Hassan, 2018. "The Causal Impact of Solid Fuel Use on Mortality: A Cross-Country Panel Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 18/11, University of Waikato.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Ahmed Pirzada & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2018. "Non-linear effects of oil shocks on stock prices," Working Papers 865, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Grimoux, Valentin, 2018. "China’s Energy Policy & Investments and their Impact on the Sub-Saharan African Region," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 276177, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Kilian, Lutz & Zhou, Xiaoqing, 2018. "Structural Interpretation of Vector Autoregressions with Incomplete Information: Revisiting the Role of Oil Supply and Demand Shocks: Comment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akinsola, Foluso A. & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Carbon emission and economic growth nexus: Empirical evidence from the five largest carbon emitters," Working Papers 24787, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Sina Aghaei & Amirreza Safari Langroudi & Masoud Fekri, 2018. "A Predictive Model for Oil Market under Uncertainty: Data-Driven System Dynamics Approach," Papers 1808.04150, arXiv.org.
- Franz Hamann & Enrique Mendoza & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2018. "Resource Curse or Blessing? Sovereign Risk in Emerging Economies," 2018 Meeting Papers 1235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blaudin de Thé, Camille & Carantino, Benjamin & Lafourcade, Miren, 2018. "The Carbon `Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 13086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yves Crozet, 2018. "Mobility, transit time and investments [Mobilité, temps de transport et investissements collectifs]," Post-Print halshs-01852290, HAL.
- Hong Thai Le & Marta Disegna, 2018. "Responses of macroeconomy and stock markets to structural oil price shocks: New evidence from Asian oil refinery," BAFES Working Papers BAFES25, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Grzegorz Marcjasz & Tomasz Serafin & Rafal Weron, 2018. "Selection of calibration windows for day-ahead electricity price forecasting," HSC Research Reports HSC/18/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Gamtessa, Samuel & Olani, Adugna, 2016. "How Does Energy-Cost Lead to Energy Efficiency? Panel Evidence from Canada," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274694, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Chan, Kemin & Hong, Yu, 2018. "Simulation of Spar Type Floating Offshore Wind Turbine Subjected to Misaligned Wind-Wave Loading Using Conservation of Momentum Method," MPRA Paper 88777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tetsuya KAWAMURA & Takanori Ida & Kazuhito Ogawa, 2018. "Simultaneous Effect of Monetary and Non-Monetary Interventions on Crowd-Funding Field Experimental Evidence:R&D in New Sources of Energy," Discussion papers e-18-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Oberst, Christian, 2018. "Ladesäulen für Elektroautos: Ein Henne-Ei-Problem," IW-Kurzberichte 49/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Petig, Eckart & Rudi, Andreas & Angenendt, Elisabeth & Schultmann, Frank & Bahrs, Enno, 2017. "Modellbasierte Standortoptimierung von Konversionsanlagen für landwirtschaftliche Biomasse in Baden-Württemberg am Beispiel der Strohverbrennung," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 261991, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Debnath, Deepayan & Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt & Westoff, Patrick, 2017. "Consequence of Domestic Biofuels Policy on the U.S. Ethanol Export Demand," 2017: Globalization Adrift, December 3-5, 2017, Washington, D.C. 266830, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Radek Stefanski & Gerhard Toews, 2018. "What’s in a wedge? Misallocation and Taxation in the Oil Industry," 2018 Meeting Papers 272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bi-Huei Tsai & Pei-Wei Kuo, 2018. "The Effects of an Anti-Dumping Policy on Stock Prices of the Solar Companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7808968, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.