China’s Energy Policy & Investments and their Impact on the Sub-Saharan African Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Ji, Meiyun, 2014. "The erratic path of the low-carbon transition in China: Evolution of solar PV policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 903-912.
- Qi, Ye & Stern, Nicholas & Wu, Tong & Lu, Jiaqi & Green, Fergus, 2016. "China's post-coal growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67503, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joanna I. Lewis, 2014. "The Rise of Renewable Energy Protectionism: Emerging Trade Conflicts and Implications for Low Carbon Development," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 14(4), pages 10-35, November.
- Lema, Rasmus & Berger, Axel & Schmitz, Hubert, 2013. "China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry," MPRA Paper 49604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Shen & Marcus Power, 2017. "Africa and the export of China’s clean energy revolution," Third World Quarterly, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 678-697, March.
- Xiaobo Su, 2012. "Rescaling the Chinese state and regionalization in the Great Mekong Subregion," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 501-527, August.
- Jianbo Yang & Qunyi Liu & Xin Li & Xiandan Cui, 2017. "Overview of Wind Power in China: Status and Future," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Chinese coal supply and future production outlooks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 204-214.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Wang, Feng & Wang, Mei, 2012. "Large-scale utilization of wind power in China: Obstacles of conflict between market and planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-232.
- Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro, 2012. "Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 370-382.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-09-10 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemes:276177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.