China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hubert Schmitz & Simone Strambach, 2009. "The organisational decomposition of innovation and global distribution of innovative activities: insights and research agenda," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 231-249.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Thilo Hanemann & Lutz Weischer & Matt Miller, 2010. "Toward a Sunny Future? Global Integration in the Solar PV Industry," Working Paper Series WP10-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro, 2012. "Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 370-382.
- Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei, 2009. "Onshore wind power development in China: Challenges behind a successful story," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2941-2951, August.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Thilo Hanemann & Lutz Weischer, 2009. "It Should Be a Breeze: Harnessing the Potential of Open Trade and Investment Flows in the Wind Energy Industry," Working Paper Series WP09-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Barry EICHENGREEN & Hui TONG, 2006. "How China is Reorganizing the World Economy," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 73-97.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Messner, Dirk, 2008. "Introduction: The Impact of Asian Drivers on the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Ling, Wen-jun & Zillante, George & Zuo, Jian, 2012. "Comparative assessment of performance of foreign and local wind turbine manufacturers in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 424-432.
- Liao, Cuiping & Jochem, Eberhard & Zhang, Yi & Farid, Nida R., 2010. "Wind power development and policies in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1879-1886.
- Li, X. & Hubacek, K. & Siu, Y.L., 2012. "Wind power in China – Dream or reality?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 51-60.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldemberg, José & Mello, Francisco F.C. & Cerri, Carlos E.P. & Davies, Christian A. & Cerri, Carlos C., 2014. "Meeting the global demand for biofuels in 2021 through sustainable land use change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 14-18.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:320-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Elisa Portale, 2014. "Tracking Access to Electricity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18413, The World Bank.
- Cai, Yanpeng & Applegate, Scott & Yue, Wencong & Cai, Jianying & Wang, Xuan & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Chunhui, 2017. "A hybrid life cycle and multi-criteria decision analysis approach for identifying sustainable development strategies of Beijing's taxi fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 314-325.
- Rasmus Lema & Björn Johnson & Allan Dahl Andersen & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Ankur Chaudhary (ed.), 2014. "Low-Carbon Innovation and Development," Globelics Thematic Reviews, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management, number low-carbon.
- Pegels, Anna & Lütkenhorst, Wilfried, 2014.
"Is Germany׳s energy transition a case of successful green industrial policy? Contrasting wind and solar PV,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 522-534.
- Pegels, Anna & Lütkenhorst, Wilfried, 2014. "Is Germany’s Energy Transition a case of successful Green Industrial Policy? Contrasting wind and solar PV," MPRA Paper 57827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Keun & Juma, Calestous & Mathews, John, 2014. "Innovation capabilities for sustainable development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Keun Lee and John Mathews, 2013. "Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development," CDP Background Papers 016, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Grande, Genice & Islas, Jorge & Rios, Mario, 2015. "Technical and economic analysis of Domestic High Consumption Tariff niche market for photovoltaic systems in the Mexican household sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 738-748.
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:6:f:7_6_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albino, Vito & Ardito, Lorenzo & Dangelico, Rosa Maria & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio, 2014. "Understanding the development trends of low-carbon energy technologies: A patent analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 836-854.
- Babette Never, 2013. "Toward the Green Economy: Assessing Countries’ Green Power," GIGA Working Paper Series 226, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2153-:d:123206 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; wind energy; global value chain; economic power; Asian drivers; coordination power; innovation; finance;
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.