How China is Reorganizing the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mody, Ashoka & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2002.
"The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Ashoka Mody & Efraim Sadka, 2002. "The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjaya Lall & Manuel Albaladejo & Jinkang Zhang, 2004.
"Mapping fragmentation: Electronics and automobiles in East Asia and Latin America,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 407-432.
- Sanjaya Lall, Manuel Albaladejo and Jinkang Zhang (QEH), "undated". "Mapping Fragmentation: Electronics and Automobiles in East Asia and Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps115, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Benoît Mercereau, 2005. "FDI Flows to Asia; Did the Dragon Crowd Out the Tigers?," IMF Working Papers 05/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2007.
"Is China’s FDI Coming at the Expense of Other Countries?,"
Chapters,in: Foreign Direct Investment in Europe, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tong, Hui, 2007. "Is China's FDI coming at the expense of other countries?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-172, June.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2005. "Is China's FDI Coming at the Expense of Other Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. C. Fung & Hitomi Iizaka & Sarah Tong, 2004. "Foreign direct investment in China: Policy, recent trend and impact," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 99-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Das, 2008. "Repositioning the Chinese economy on the global economic stage," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 401-417, December.
- Lema, Rasmus & Berger, Axel & Schmitz, Hubert, 2013. "China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry," MPRA Paper 49604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2007. "Domestic Investment And External Imbalances In East Asia," CAMA Working Papers 2007-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gravier-Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kochanowicz, Jacek, 2010.
"Intra-provincial inequalities and economic growth in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Kochanowicz, Jacek & Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 15044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Joanna Rymaszewska & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Bagnai, Alberto, 2009. "The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 508-526, September.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo & Margherita Velucchi, 2011. "The “China effect” on EU Exports to OECD markets – A focus on Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2018.
"The End of Cheap Labor: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 17(2), pages 94-107, Summer.
- Christian Dreger & Julian Donaubauer, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Working Papers id:11277, eSocialSciences.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," IZA Discussion Papers 10097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alemayehu Geda & Atnafu Meskel, 2008. "China and India's Growth Surge: Is it a curse or blessing for Africa? The Case of Manufactured Exports," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 20(2), pages 247-272.
- Yiping Huang & Peichu Xie & Jiao Wang, 2014. "International Transmission of the People's Bank of China's Balance Sheet Expansion," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 276-296, July.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2009. "Do Chinese Exports Crowd-out African Goods? An Econometric Analysis by Country and Sector," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 506-530, September.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "Is foreign direct investment to China crowding out the foreign direct investment to other countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-16.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2011. "China as a Final Market: The Gabon Timber and Thai Cassava Value Chains," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1177-1190, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:1:y:2006:i:1:p:73-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.