Growth spillover effects and regional development patterns : the case of Chinese provinces
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "China's Expressways : Connecting People and Markets for Equitable Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7933, The World Bank.
- Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2005.
"FDI convergence and Spatial Dependence between Chinese Provinces,"
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2011. "FDI convergence and Spatial Dependence between Chinese Provinces," Working Papers halshs-00570498, HAL.
- Eric Girardin & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011.
"How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 622-643, November.
- Girardin, Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Catin, Maurice & Luo, Xubei & Van Huffel, Christophe, 2005. "Openness, industrialization, and geographic concentration of activities in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3706, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Achieving Shared Growth; Regional Governance; Governance Indicators; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.