Growth spillover effects and regional development patterns : the case of Chinese provinces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easter, K. William & Hearne, Robert R. & DEC, 1993. "Decentralizing water resource management : economic incentives, accountability, and assurance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1219, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "China's Expressways : Connecting People and Markets for Equitable Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7933, The World Bank.
- Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2005.
"FDI convergence and Spatial Dependence between Chinese Provinces,"
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2011. "FDI convergence and Spatial Dependence between Chinese Provinces," Working Papers halshs-00570498, HAL.
- Eric Girardin & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011.
"How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 622-643, November.
- Girardin, Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Catin, Maurice & Luo, Xubei & Van Huffel, Christophe, 2005. "Openness, industrialization, and geographic concentration of activities in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3706, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Achieving Shared Growth; Regional Governance; Governance Indicators; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .