Technical and economic analysis of Domestic High Consumption Tariff niche market for photovoltaic systems in the Mexican household sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ma, Linlin, 2013. "Managerial multitasking in the mutual fund industry," CFR Working Papers 13-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- ., 2013. "Industrial economics," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 3, pages 14-35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Some Recent Develop- ments on Nonparametric Econometrics," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- ., 2013. "Industrial policy: tools, targets, and goals," Chapters,in: Industrial Policy in America, chapter 1, pages 1-30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unido, 2013. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2013," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15223.
- Lema, Rasmus & Berger, Axel & Schmitz, Hubert, 2013. "China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry," MPRA Paper 49604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ., 2013. "Industrial policy of the Obama administration," Chapters,in: Industrial Policy in America, chapter 5, pages 96-102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra, 2017. "Six-years-long effects of the Italian policies for photovoltaics on the pay-back period of grid-connected PV systems installed in urban contexts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 458-470.
- Akinyele, D.O. & Rayudu, R.K., 2016. "Community-based hybrid electricity supply system: A practical and comparative approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 608-628.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, 2016. "What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 362-371.
- Hancevic, Pedro I. & Nuñez, Hector M. & Rosellon, Juan, 2017.
"Distributed photovoltaic power generation: Possibilities, benefits, and challenges for a widespread application in the Mexican residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 478-489.
- Hancevic, Pedro & NuÃ±ez, HÃ©ctor & RosellÃ³n, Juan, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Research Department working papers 1027, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Pedro I. Hancevic & Hector M. Nunez & Juan Rosellón, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:284-:d:128522 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:597-613 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGrid-connected photovoltaic systems; Household sector; Social benefit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:738-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.