It Should Be a Breeze: Harnessing the Potential of Open Trade and Investment Flows in the Wind Energy Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Tour, Arnaud & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2011.
"Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 761-770, February.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry," Post-Print hal-00498578, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant, 2013.
"Greening Global Value Chains: Innovation and the International Diffusion of Technologies and Knowledge,"
OECD Green Growth Papers
2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Glachant, Matthieu & Dussaux, Damien & Meniere, Yann & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2013. "Greening global value chains : innovation and the international diffusion of technologies and knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6467, The World Bank.
- Lema, Rasmus & Berger, Axel & Schmitz, Hubert, 2013. "China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry," MPRA Paper 49604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm, 2010. "Preliminary evaluation of the Section 1603 treasury grant program for renewable power projects in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6804-6819, November.
- Varela-Vázquez, Pedro & Sánchez-Carreira, María del Carmen, 2015. "Socioeconomic impact of wind energy on peripheral regions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 982-990.
- Mani, Muthukumara S., 2012. "Assessing the investment climate for climate investments : a comparative framework for clean energy investments in South Asia in a global context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6211, The World Bank.
- Damien Dussaux, Antoine Dechezlepretre, Matthieu Glachant, 2018. "Intellectual property rights protection and the international transfer of low-carbon technologies," GRI Working Papers 323, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsWind Energy; Renewable Energy Subsidies; Energy Policy; Global Industry Integration; Foreign Direct Investment; Carbon Emissions; Climate Change;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp09-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.