The organisational decomposition of innovation and global distribution of innovative activities: insights and research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2011.
"Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems: Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1261-1269, July.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2010. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 11098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2015. "Reorganising global value chains and building innovation capabilities in Brazil and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1376-1386.
- Ibert, Oliver & Müller, Felix C., 2015. "Network dynamics in constellations of cultural differences: Relational distance in innovation processes in legal services and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 181-194.
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2012. "The Organizational Decomposition of Innovation and Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: Insights from the German Software Industry," Chapters,in: Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Savona, 2015. "Global Structural Change And Value Chains In Services: A Reappraisal," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-19, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2015. "When Linder Meets Hirschman: Inter-Industry Linkages and Global Value Chains in Business Services," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-20, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Anna Butzin & Brigitta Widmaier, 2012. "The Study of Time-Space Dynamics of Knowledge with Innovation Biographies," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lema, Rasmus & Berger, Axel & Schmitz, Hubert, 2013. "China's Impact on the Global Wind Power Industry," MPRA Paper 49604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Magdolna Sass & Andrea Szalavetz, 2014. "R&D-based integration and upgrading in Hungary," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 153-180, November.
- Strambach Simone & Halkier Henrik, 2013. "Editorial. Reconceptualizing change," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 1-14, October.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2012. "Az immateriális beruházások és a nem közvetlenül a termelésben foglalkoztatottak szerepe a gazdasági felzárkózásban
[The role intangible investments and non-production workers play in economic catc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1187-1206.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, July.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2016. "New challenges for public research organisations in agricultural innovation in developing economies: Evidence from Embrapa in Brazil's soybean industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, pages 21-32.
- Navas-Alemán, Lizbeth, 2011. "The Impact of Operating in Multiple Value Chains for Upgrading: The Case of the Brazilian Furniture and Footwear Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1386-1397, August.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 53, European Institute, LSE.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2012. "Innovation drivers, value chains and the geography of multinational firms in European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53193, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2015. "A measure of technological capabilities for developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 210-223.
- Szalavetz Andrea, 2014. "Innovation in Hungary - The Impact of EU Accession and Integration into Global Value Chains," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 42(1), pages 40-59, June.
- Guimón , José & Chaminade , Cristina & Maggi , Claudio, 2015. "Policies to attract R&D-related FDI in Chile: Aligning incentives with local linkages and absorptive capacities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/48, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Juan Chacaltana & Gustavo Yamada, 2009. "Calidad del empleo y productividad laboral en el Perú," Research Department Publications 4636, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2010. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina, 2016. "When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 405-414.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; global distribution; knowledge intensive business services; innovation systems; global value chain; GVC; organisational decomposition; developed countries; independent suppliers.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:2:y:2009:i:4:p:231-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.