Report NEP-TRE-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ginés de Rus & M. Pilar Socorro, 2018. "Planning, evaluation and financing of transport infrastructures: Rethinking the basics," Working Papers 2018-11, FEDEA.
- Alfonso Herrera García, 2017. "Alternative Solutions to Airport Saturation: Simulation Models applied to congested airports," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/28, OECD Publishing.
- Borut Zgonc & Metka Tekav?i? & Marko Jak?i?, 2018. "Break-even distance estimation between combined and unimodal road freight transport," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7809650, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wei-Shiuen Ng & Ashley Acker, 2018. "Understanding Urban Travel Behaviour by Gender for Efficient and Equitable Transport Policies," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2018/01, OECD Publishing.
- Margarita Lietuvnikė & Aidas Vasilis Vasiliauskas & Virgilija Vasilienė-Vasiliauskienė & Jolanta Sabaitytė, 2018. "Peculiarities of illegal immigrant’s intrusions into road freight transport units in the France - UK corridor," Post-Print hal-01829616, HAL.
- Jagoda Egeland & Paul Smale, 2017. "Capacity Building through Efficient Use of Existing Airport Infrastructure: Roundtable Summary and Conclusions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/27, OECD Publishing.
- Miguel Mujica Mota & Geert Boosten & Catya Zuniga, 2017. "Time to Sweat the Assets?: The analysis of two airport cases of restricted capacity in different continents," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/26, OECD Publishing.
- Nicole Adler & Ekaterina Yazhemsky, 2017. "To Allocate Slots or Not: That is the Question," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/25, OECD Publishing.
- Guillaume R. Fréchette & Alessandro Lizzeri & Tobias Salz, 2018. "Frictions in a Competitive, Regulated Market: Evidence from Taxis," NBER Working Papers 24921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blaudin de Thé, Camille & Carantino, Benjamin & Lafourcade, Miren, 2018. "The Carbon `Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 13086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yves Crozet, 2018. "Mobility, transit time and investments [Mobilité, temps de transport et investissements collectifs]," Post-Print halshs-01852290, HAL.
- Roland Kager & Lucas Harms, 2017. "Synergies from Improved Cycling-Transit Integration: Towards an Integrated Urban Mobility System," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/23, OECD Publishing.
- Guillaume Burghouwt, 2017. "Influencing Air Connectivity Outcomes," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/24, OECD Publishing.