|Paris School of Economics - EHESS Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris 3rd floor, office 68|
|+33(0)1 80 52 19 22|
(99%) Paris School of EconomicsParis, France
48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris
RePEc:edi:eeparfr (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS)Paris, France
54, bd Raspail 75270 Paris Cedex 06
RePEc:edi:ehessfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Blaudin de Thé, Camille & Carantino, Benjamin & Lafourcade, Miren, 2018. "The Carbon `Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 13086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Carantino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.