Report NEP-TRE-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hardman, Scott PhD, 2020. "Drivers of Partially Automated Vehicles are Making More Trips and Traveling Longer Distances," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1m2917dq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jedd Ugay & Monica Lavares & Jerik Cruz & Marjorie Muyrong, 2020. "Overhauling Land Transportation in the New Normal and Beyond," Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University, Working Paper Series 202008, Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University.
- Shreyas Gadgin Matha & Patricio Goldstein & Jessie Lu, 2020. "Air Transportation and Regional Economic Development: A Case Study for the New Airport in South Albania," CID Working Papers 127a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hardman, Scott PhD, 2020. "Travel Behavior Changes Among Users of Partially Automated Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8p0351m1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Sanguinetti, Angela, 2020. "Best Practices for Electric Vehicle Cost Calculator User Interfaces," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xx5g6pg, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Giulia Brancaccio & Myrto Kalouptsidi & Theodore Papageorgiou & Nicola Rosaia, 2020. "Search Frictions and Efficiency in Decentralized Transport Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1010, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Shilling, Fraser, 2020. "Understanding Wildlife Behavioral Responses to Traffic Noise and Light to Improve Mitigation Planning," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5qd8z1fb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Amenta, Nina & Sanguinetti, Angela, 2020. "Emissions Information Can Prompt Travelers to Purchase Greener Flights," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6nx526w9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Camille Blaudin de Thé & Benjamin Carantino & Miren Lafourcade, 2020. "The Carbon 'Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities ," Working Papers halshs-02572893, HAL.
- Emma Hooper & Sanjay Peters & Patrick A. Pintus, 2020. "The Impact of Infrastructure Investments on Income Inequality: Evidence from US States," AMSE Working Papers 2019, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Sep 2020.
- Wong, Stephen D & Broader, Jacquelyn C & Shaheen, Susan A, 2020. "Can Sharing Economy Platforms Increase Social Equity for Vulnerable Populations in Disaster Response and Relief? A Case Study of the 2017 and 2018 California Wildfires," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1rm9b3r8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bontemps, Christian & Menezes Bezerra Sampaio, Raquel, 2020. "Entry games for the airline industry," TSE Working Papers 20-1108, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joan Halstein, 2020. "Resource sector concessions and spatial development in Southern Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-63, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wilson, William W., 2020. "Dynamic Changes in Rail Shipping Mechanisms for Grain," AE Series 303743, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Minnich, Aljoscha & Rau, Holger A. & Schlüter, Jan, 2020. "The effects of financial and non-financial incentives on the demand for a sustainable DRT system," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 394, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Makofske, Matthew, 2020. "Pretextual Traffic Stops and Racial Disparities in their Use," MPRA Paper 100792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahmani, Fatemeh & Quispe, David & Agarwal, Tanushree & Barzegaran, Mohammadreza, 2020. "Speed control of brushless DC motor by DC-DC boost and buck converters using GaN and SiC transistors for implementing the electric vehicles," MPRA Paper 100461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Mar 2020.
- Sveta MILUSHEVA & Elisabeth zu ERBACH-SCHOENBERG & Linus BENGTSSON & Erik WETTER & Andy TATEM, 2018. "Understanding the Relationship between Short and Long Term Mobility," Working Paper 3377c250-d046-4340-947c-1, Agence française de développement.