Report NEP-TRE-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacomien van der Merwe & Stephan Krygsman, 2020. "The relationship between transport accessibility and employment duration," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-56, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexander Dobrinevski & Raphaël Jachnik, 2020. "Exploring options to measure the climate consistency of real economy investments: The transport sector in Latvia," OECD Environment Working Papers 163, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Buchholz & Laura Doval & Jakub Kastl & Filip Matějka & Tobias Salz, 2020. "The Value of Time: Evidence From Auctioned Cab Rides," NBER Working Papers 27087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devi Brands & Joris Klingen & Francis Ostermeijer, 2020. "Hands on the Wheel, Eyes on the Phone: the Effect of Smart Phone Usage on Road Safety," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-024/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Camille Blaudin de Thé & Benjamin Carantino & Miren Lafourcade, 2020. "The Carbon 'Carprint' of Suburbanization: New Evidence from French Cities ," PSE Working Papers halshs-02572893, HAL.
- Schmidt, Florian Alexander, 2019. "Crowdsourced production of AI Training Data: How human workers teach self-driving cars how to see," Working Paper Forschungsförderung 155, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Sharova, Varvara & Wolff, Paul & Konersmann, Benedikt & Ferstl, Ferdinand & Stanek, Robert & Hackmann, Markus, 2020. "Evaluation of Lithium-Ion Battery Cell Value Chain," Working Paper Forschungsförderung 168, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2020. "Reauthorizing Federal Highway Programs: Issues and Options," Reports 56346, Congressional Budget Office.
- David Guerrero, 2020. "A global analysis of hinterlands from a European perspective. In: Global Logistics Network Modelling and Policy: Quantification and Analysis for International Freight," Post-Print hal-02551947, HAL.
- Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff & Vernon, Victoria, 2020. "Telework and Time Use in the United States," GLO Discussion Paper Series 546, Global Labor Organization (GLO).