Training and Effort Dynamics in Apprenticeship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 1998.
"Why Do Firms Train? Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 79-119.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "Why Do Firms Train? Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1996. "Why do Firms Train? Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischki, J.S., 1996. "Why Do Firms Train? Theory and Evidence," Working papers 96-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kumar, T Krishna, 1969. "The Existence of an Optimal Economic Policy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 600-610, October.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1997. "Training and Innovation in an Imperfect Labour Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 445-464.
- Katz, Eliakim & Ziderman, Adrian, 1990. "Shared investment in general training : the role of information," Policy Research Working Paper Series 535, The World Bank.
- Mary T. Coleman & John Pencavel, 1993. "Changes in Work Hours of Male Employees, 1940â€“1988," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(2), pages 262-283, January.
- Landers, Renee M & Rebitzer, James B & Taylor, Lowell J, 1996. "Rat Race Redux: Adverse Selection in the Determination of Work Hours in Law Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 329-348, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haroon Mumtaz, 2017. "Does uncertainty affect real activity? Evidence from state-level," Working Papers 846, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-07-09 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2017-07-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2017-07-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.