Report NEP-HRM-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grosch, Kerstin & Rau, Holger A., 2017. "Do discriminatory pay regimes unleash antisocial behavior?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 315, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Blair & Bobby Chung, 2017. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," Working Papers 2017-50, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Schippers, M.C., 2017. "IKIGAI: Reflection on Life Goals Optimizes Performance and Happiness," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2017-070-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "Trust and Signals in Workplace Organization: Evidence from Job Autonomy Differentials between Immigrant Groups," MPRA Paper 67362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Rayo, Luis, 2017. "Training and Effort Dynamics in Apprenticeship," CEPR Discussion Papers 12126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," GRAPE Working Papers 7, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz & Katarzyna Zagórska, 2017. "The strength of the anchoring effect on Pay What You Want payments: Evidence from a vignette experiment," Working Papers 2017-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2017. "In brief...The value of good management," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 504, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.