Report NEP-MIC-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun & Andrew Kosenko, 2017. "Equilibrium in a Competitive Insurance Market Under Adverse Selection with Endogenous Information," NBER Working Papers 23556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Aggregation and Design of Information in Asset Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 979, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Rayo, Luis, 2017. "Training and Effort Dynamics in Apprenticeship," CEPR Discussion Papers 12126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvador Barberà & Anke Gerber, 2017. "Deciding on what to Decide," Working Papers 973, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2017. "Mechanisms with Evidence: Commitment and Robustness," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Gibaud & Jorgen W. Weibull, 2017. "A Model of Wealth Accumulation," Papers 1707.00996, arXiv.org.
- Kasper, Laura & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2017. "Condorcet Consistency and the strong no show paradoxes," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Nakao, Keisuke, 2017. "Patterns of Rebellion: A Model with Three Challengers," MPRA Paper 80034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Neufeld, 2017. "Buy-and-Hold Property for Fully Incomplete Markets when Super-replicating Markovian Claims," Papers 1707.01178, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- David Puelz & P. Richard Hahn & Carlos Carvalho, 2017. "Regret-based Selection for Sparse Dynamic Portfolios," Papers 1706.10180, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2017. "Optimal margins and equilibrium prices," IDEI Working Papers 875, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau & Guilia Camilotti & Emmanuelle Auriol, 2017. "Eradicating women-hurting customs: What role for social engineering?," WIDER Working Paper Series 145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Bouvard, Matthieu & Casamatta, Catherine, 2017. "The blockchain folk theorem," IDEI Working Papers 873, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2017.
- Larry G. Epstein & Yoram Halevy, 2017. "Ambiguous Correlation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.