The Effect of Oil Price Shocks on the Czech Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 1991. "The employment and wage effects of oil price shocks: a sectoral analysis," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- A Carruth & M Hooker & A Oswald, 1994. "Unemployment, Oil Prices and the Real Interest Rate: Evidence from Canada and the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0188, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tibor Hledik, 2003. "Modelling the Second-Round Effects of Supply-Side Shocks on Inflation," Working Papers 2003/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Douwe Kingma & Wim Suyker, 2004. "FAQs about oil and the world economy," CPB Memorandum 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana KÃ…Â™ÃƒÂstkovÃƒÂ¡, 2010. "Approaches to the Dynamization of the CGE Model Applied to the Czech Republic," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(0), pages 59-82, May.
- Jan Babecky & Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk & Kamil Galuscak & Dana Hajkova & Jaroslav Hermanek & Tomas Holub & Roman Horvath & Petr Jakubik & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kral & Filip Novot, 2008. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2008," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as08 edited by Dana Hajkova.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2015. "A global macro model for emerging Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 706-726.
- Zuzana Smeets Kristkova, 2011. "Impact of R&D investments on the economic growth of the Czech Republic – a recursively dynamic CGE approach," EcoMod2011 3137, EcoMod.
- Zuzana KÃƒâ€¦Ã‚â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚ÂstkovÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¡, 2010. "Approaches to the Dynamization of the CGE Model Applied to the Czech Republic," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(0), pages 59-82, May.
- Zuzana Křístková, 2012. "Impact of R&D Investment on Economic Growth of the Czech Republic - A Recursively Dynamic CGE Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 412-433.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:432:p:412-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa, 2011. "Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1722-1731, March.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Oil Price and Euro-area Shocks on CEECs Business Cycles," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 128, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Zuzana KRISTKOVA, 2013. "Analysis of Private R&D Effects in a CGE Model with Capital Varieties: The Case of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(3), pages 262-287, July.
- Olga Kiuila, 2011. "Interactions between trade and environmental policies in the Czech economy," Working Papers 2011-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; Czech Republic; oil price.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-04-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-04-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2008/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .