Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "This is what happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-220, October.
- Darby, Michael R, 1982.
"The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 738-751, September.
- Michael R. Darby, 1981. "The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession," UCLA Economics Working Papers 228, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kilian, Lutz & Rebucci, Alessandro & Spatafora, Nikola, 2009.
"Oil shocks and external balances,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 181-194, April.
- Kilian, Lutz & Rebucci, Alessandro & Spatafora, Nikola, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," CEPR Discussion Papers 6303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lutz Kilian & Alessandro Rebucci & Nikola Spatafora, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," Working Papers 562, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," IMF Working Papers 07/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Jbir, Rafik & Zouari-Ghorbel, Sonia, 2009. "Recent oil price shock and Tunisian economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1041-1051, March.
- Shahabuddin M Hossain, 2003. "Taxation and Pricing of Petroleum Products in Developing Countries; A Framework for Analysis with Application to Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003. "What is an oil shock?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Vinals, Jose M., 1984. "Energy-capital substitution, wage flexibility and aggregate output supply," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 229-245.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Input Price Shocks and the Slowdown in Economic Growth: The Case of U.K.Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 0851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kangni Kpodar & Calvin Djiofack, 2010.
"The Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changes on Household Income: Evidence from Mali,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 205-236, March.
- Kangni R Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures; Evidence From Mali," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Impact de l'accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers halshs-00557133, HAL.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2007. "Impact de l’accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers 200701, CERDI.
- James D. Hamilton, 1985. "Historical Causes of Postwar Oil Shocks and Recessions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 97-116.
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007. "On the climate change effects of high oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Benjamin Hunt & Peter Isard & Douglas Laxton, 2002. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Higher Oil Prices," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 179(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Malakellis, Michael, 1998. "Should Tariff Reductions Be Announced? An Intertemporal Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(225), pages 121-138, June.
- Mork, Knut Anton, 1989. "Oil and Macroeconomy When Prices Go Up and Down: An Extension of Hamilton's Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 740-744, June.
- Rasche, Robert H. & Tatom, John A., 1981. "Energy price shocks, aggregate supply and monetary policy: The theory and the international evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 9-93, January.
- James Daniel, 2001. "Hedging Government Oil Price Risk," IMF Working Papers 01/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter B. Dixon & B. R. Parmenter & Mark Horridge, 1986. "Forecasting Versus Policy Analysis with the ORANI Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-56, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Benjamin Hunt, 2006. "Oil Price Shocks and the U.S. Stagflation of the 1970s: Some Insights from GEM," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 61-80.
- Kamil Dybczak & David Vonka & Nico van der Windt, 2008. "The Effect of Oil Price Shocks on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2008/5, Czech National Bank.
- Burbidge, John & Harrison, Alan, 1984.
"Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 459-484, June.
- John Burbidge & Alan Harrison, 1982. "Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions," School of Economics Working Papers 1982-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Input Price Shocks and the Slowdown in Economic Growth: The Case of U.K. Manufacturing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 679-705.
- Gisser, Micha & Goodwin, Thomas H, 1986. "Crude Oil and the Macroeconomy: Tests of Some Popular Notions: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 95-103, February.
- Berument, Hakan & Taşçı, Hakan, 2002. "Inflationary effect of crude oil prices in Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 568-580.
- Doroodian, K. & Boyd, Roy, 2003. "The linkage between oil price shocks and economic growth with inflation in the presence of technological advances: a CGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 989-1006, August.
- Hooker, Mark A, 2002. "Are Oil Shocks Inflationary? Asymmetric and Nonlinear Specifications versus Changes in Regime," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 540-561, May.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burniaux, Jean-March & Truong, Truong P., 2002. "Gtap-E: An Energy-Environmental Version Of The Gtap Model," Technical Papers 28705, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2006. "Recent Dynamics of Crude Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/299, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsOil price shocks Dynamic CGE Turkish Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1722-1731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.