Inflationary effect of crude oil prices in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Uri, Noel D. & Boyd, Roy, 1997. "An evaluation of the economic effects of higher energy prices in Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 205-215, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Zhan-Ming, 2014. "Inflationary effect of coal price change on the Chinese economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 301-309.
- Torul Orhan & Alper C. Emre, 2010.
"Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 90-105, July.
- C. Emre Alper & Orhan Torul, 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey," Working Papers 2009/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa, 2011. "Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1722-1731, March.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing, 2011. "The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s stock returns: Evidence from the ARJI(-ht)-EGARCH model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6627-6633.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0030-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehdi Behname, 2013. "The relationship between Market Size, Inflation and Energy," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Wu, Libo & Li, Jing & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2013.
"Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: A partial transmission input–output analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 354-369.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: a partial transmission input-output analysis," Economics Study Area Working Papers 115, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Guo, Jin & Zheng, Xinye & Chen, Zhan-Ming, 2016. "How does coal price drive up inflation? Reexamining the relationship between coal price and general price level in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 265-276.
- Yeliz Yalcin & Cengiz Arikan & Furkan Emirmahmutoglu, 2015. "Determining the asymmetric effects of oil price changes on macroeconomic variables: a case study of Turkey," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 737-746, November.
- Çatik, A. Nazif & Önder, Özlem, 2013. "An asymmetric analysis of the relationship between oil prices and output: The case of Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 884-892.
- repec:eee:energy:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:975-990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhan-Ming & Liu, Yu & Qin, Ping & Zhang, Bo & Lester, Leo & Chen, Guanghua & Guo, Yumei & Zheng, Xinye, 2015. "Environmental externality of coal use in China: Welfare effect and tax regulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 16-31.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:5:p:55-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ege:wpaper:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K. & Appiah, Michael Owusu, 2014. "Oil price fluctuation, volatility spillover and the Ghanaian equity market: Implication for portfolio management and hedging effectiveness," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 172-182.
- Moayad Al Rasasi & Mustafa Yilmaz, 2016. "The Effects of Oil Shocks on Turkish Macroeconomic Aggregates," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 471-476.
- Chang, Ting-Huan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chih, 2009. "Threshold effect of the economic growth rate on the renewable energy development from a change in energy price: Evidence from OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5796-5802, December.
- Logar, Ivana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2013. "The impact of peak oil on tourism in Spain: An input–output analysis of price, demand and economy-wide effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 155-166.
- Dedeoğlu, Dinçer & Kaya, Hüseyin, 2014. "Pass-through of oil prices to domestic prices: Evidence from an oil-hungry but oil-poor emerging market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-74.
- A. Nazif Çatik & A. Özlem Önder, 2011. "Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
- Suzuki, Kengo & Uchiyama, Yohji, 2010. "Quantifying the risk of an increase in the prices of non-energy products by combining the portfolio and input-output approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5867-5877, October.
- A. Nazif Çatik & A. Özlem Önder, 2011.
"Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
- A. Nazif Ã‡atik & A. Ã–zlem Ã–nder, 2011. "Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOil prices; Inflation; Input–output analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:316:y:2002:i:1:p:568-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.