Oil Price Shocks and the U.S. Stagflation of the 1970s: Some Insights from GEM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Zheng, Xinwei, 2010.
"Gold and oil futures markets: Are markets efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3299-3303, October.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Zheng, Xinwei, 2010. "Gold and oil futures markets: are markets efficient?," Working Papers eco_2010_13, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Awartani, Basel & Aktham, Maghyereh & Cherif, Guermat, 2016. "The connectedness between crude oil and financial markets: Evidence from implied volatility indices," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 56-69.
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Manera, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella, 2016.
"Understanding Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Commodities Futures Markets,"
ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy
232223, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Niaz Bashiri Behmiri & Matteo Manera & Marcella Nicolini, 2016. "Understanding Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Commodities Futures Markets," Working Papers 2016.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2016.
"Gold, oil, and stocks: Dynamic correlations,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 186-201.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," Papers 1308.0210, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," FinMaP-Working Papers 14, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Jozef Baruník & Evžen Kocenda & Lukáš Vácha, 2015. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks: Dynamic Correlations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5333, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q3-131-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq, 2013. "Volatility transmission between gold and oil futures under structural breaks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 113-121.
- Lorde, Troy & Jackman, Mahalia & Thomas, Chrystol, 2009. "The macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on a small open oil-producing country: The case of Trinidad and Tobago," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2708-2716, July.
- Davide, Marinella & Vesco, Paola, 2016. "Alternative Approaches for Rating INDCs: a Comparative Analysis," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 232716, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:257-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmadi, Maryam & Bashiri Behmiri, Niaz & Manera, Matteo, 2016.
"How is volatility in commodity markets linked to oil price shocks?,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 11-23.
- Maryam Ahmadi & Niaz Bashiri Behmiri & Matteo Manera, 2015. "How is Volatility in Commodity Markets Linked to Oil Price Shocks?," Working Papers 2015.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Hurtado, Samuel & Sánchez, Isabel & Thomas, Carlos, 2011.
"The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 422-431.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Hurtado, Samuel & Sánchez, Isabel & Thomas, Carlos, 2011. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 422-431, January.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Samuel Hurtado & Isabel Sánchez & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Occasional Papers 0904, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Poshakwale, Sunil S. & Mandal, Anandadeep, 2016. "Determinants of asymmetric return comovements of gold and other financial assets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 229-242.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia, 2016. "Gold returns: Do business cycle asymmetries matter? Evidence from an international country sample," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 164-170.
- Walid Chkili, 2015. "Goldâ€“oil prices co-movements and portfolio diversification implications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2832-2845.
- repec:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balcilar, Mehmet & Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel, 2017.
"Does oil predict gold? A nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 257-265.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2017. "Does Oil Predict Gold? A Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach," MPRA Paper 77324, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2017.
- Chkili, Walid, 2015. "Gold-oil prices co-movements and portfolio diversification implications," MPRA Paper 68110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Tumala, Mohammed M. & Udomboso, Christopher G., 2016. "Volatility persistence and returns spillovers between oil and gold prices: Analysis before and after the global financial crisis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 273-281.
- Reboredo, Juan C., 2013. "Is gold a hedge or safe haven against oil price movements?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 130-137.
- AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa, 2011. "Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1722-1731, March.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho, 2016. "Dynamics between strategic commodities and financial variables: Evidence from Japan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006v27-04-a03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.