The Theory of Specualtion Under Alternative Regimes of Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1977. "The Theory of Speculation under Alternative Regimes of Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 975-999, September.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1975. "The Theory of Speculation Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 066, UCLA Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rockwell, Charles S., 1967. "Normal Backwardation, Forecasting, and the Return to Commodity Futures Traders," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1975. "Securities Market Efficiency in an Arrow-Debreu Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 812-824, December.
- Telser, Lester G., 1967. "The Supply of Speculative Services in Wheat, Corn, and Soybeans," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R., 2014. "CDS as insurance: Leaky lifeboats in stormy seas," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, pages 279-299.
- Kim, Soon-Ho & Kim, Dongcheol, 2014. "Investor sentiment from internet message postings and the predictability of stock returns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 708-729.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2016.
"Particularitǎţi ale evoluţiei variabilelor financiare
[Some particularities of the financial variables evolution]," MPRA Paper 73481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2016.
- David Garcia & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "Social signals and algorithmic trading of Bitcoin," Papers 1506.01513, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Henri Loubergé, 1980. "Le risque de change existe-t-il?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(IV), pages 385-402, December.
- Bradley Jones, 2014. "Identifying Speculative Bubbles; A Two-Pillar Surveillance Framework," IMF Working Papers 14/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter C. Dawson, 2015.
"The capital asset pricing model in economic perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 569-598, February.
- Peter Dawson, 2013. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model in Economic Perspective," Alumni working papers 2013-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2006. "Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2012. "Tribal art market: signs and signals," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 289-308.
- Albert S. Kyle & Anna Obizhaeva & Yajun Wang, 2016. "Beliefs Aggregation and Return Predictability," Working Papers w0231, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Vijay Kumar Varadi, 2012. "An evidence of speculation in Indian commodity markets," EconStor Preprints 57430, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar, 2012. "An evidence of speculation in Indian commodity markets," MPRA Paper 38337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Roll, Richard, 1999. "Learning from others, reacting, and market quality1," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 153-178, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .